How To Rent A Property
If you are interested in renting a property from C & G Empire Estates LLC., please read the following information prior to scheduling a showing.
If interested in renting one of our properties and desire to submit a deposit to put it on hold, you could submit a non-refundable deposit. We require one quarter of a month security deposit. Once submitted, we will pull the property off the market. This means we will not show the house to any other potential tenants. This property will be put on hold for a week and half until you get the following material (below) submitted. Please note when signing a lease, the deposit you submitted will be deducted to the remaining security deposit due.
The properties are leased on a first come basis with approval of application and credit check. We reserve the right to ask for references.
Please review a copy of our Lease, Guarantor and Application and then call us to set up an appointment to sign and review the lease.
The steps are:
1. Identify property: Please use this website to familiarize yourself with our properties. Also, look over the Lease to make sure you want to enter into such an agreement. Finally, call to set up an appointment (to visit the house interior).
2. Once you finalized your decision to rent a property, we schedule a virtual meeting using WebEx to meet you and your Guarantors.
3. Next steps: You will need to fill out an application. You can download this application in the link above. Please complete it and scan it back to us email@example.com. Application must be filled out completely, by both tenants and their guarantors. We will need all information on the application filled out thoroughly so we can run the proper credit checks. All guarantors must sign and notarize their signatures. Along with the application we require all tenants and their guarantors to submit a copy of your drivers license.
4. The next step is to schedule a date to meet virtually to sign the lease and the Guarantor. We use a tool that allows you to sign all the paperwork with Hassle-free eSignatures, we will provide you with a tool to easily track, sign all our paper work via eSignatures and eliminate the associated costs and hassle of paper.
During this time, we will meet via WebEx (virtually) to review the lease, the process, and answer any questions.
5. Pay a security deposit (to hold the property) 2 - Month Rent is what we require: check or money order is accepted. The security deposit will be placed in an escrow account and it will remain there until lease is over. This is due at the time of signing the lease.
6. Guarantors sign and notarize guarantee which can be downloaded in the link above. We require original copies for all documents. Once received we will provide copies of all paperwork!
You can either submit all paperwork in person or mail to the following address:
C & G Empire Estates LLC
PO BOX 8084
STAMFORD CT 06905
If you have any further question please contact us.